OCEAN OF LOVE 2020
Municipality of PAZARDZHIK, Youth Centre PAZARDZHIK, Youth Theater “FRIENDS”
are pleased to invite you to
15th Youth Theatre Festival „OCEAN OF LOVE”
Pazardzhik, Bulgaria 10 – 13 April 2020
Dear friends, we would like to invite you to participate in 15th edition of The Festival "Ocean of Love"!
The period of holding is between 10th and 13th April 2020.
Performances, determined by selection, will participate in the official program of the festival.
There is no limit to the genre and duration of the performances.
It is desirable that the average age of participants is between 13 and 30 years.
We invite you to become part of The Festival "Ocean of Love" by joining with your performance!
Please, request your willingness to participate by sending a completed Application form to email@example.com, as well as a video from the show you are applying with. Just take a snapshot of up to 10 minutes and send it to us as an attachment or as a link to a video sharing site. If the show is not yet complete, you can send us footage from the rehearsal process until 20 March 2020!
Requirements for selection:
* It is desirable to send us promotional materials to attract an audience for your performance /posters, placards, brochures, flyers, promotional photos, promotional videos, etc... /
* The fee is 30 EUR per person
In the festival program:
- "Festival poster" - performances included in the official program of the festival;
- "Round table" - discussions of performances with professional actors, directors and other theater professionals;
- " Workshop " - theater workshops with qualified teachers;
- "Open rehearsal" - performances that are at a certain stage of their preparation but have not been completed. The audience will see details of the rehearsal process.
- "Drama Lab" - an experimental project involving 1 actor from the body, determined in advance by the body itself. At the end of the festival the production of this laboratory will be presented at a specially organized event.
Drama Lab activities are open and all participants in the festival can attend as observers.
* Participants have the right to participate in all festival events and use up to 3 nights.
The festival covers only the accommodations of the participants.
Any other daily expences should be provided by the participants themselves.
* transport costs are at the expense of guest theater groups.
* The hosts could submit a meal offer at preferential prices if you wish.
* The official media partner of the festival is Forty media / Forty TV + Forty radio /. Find them on: www.mdompazardjik.com and www.pz-mikc.bg
On these sites you will also find all the details of the festival.
We look forward to seeing you in Pazardzhik!!!
+359 34 44 46 50;
+359 879 60 56 20, +359 898 66 55 52;
Republic of Bulgaria, Pazardzhik 4400, Youth Center, "Ekzarh Yosif" № 6;
E - mail:
www.pz-mikc.bg - Youth Information and Consulting Centre;
www.mdompazardjik.com - Youth Centre – Pazardzhik;
Websites in Facebook:
www.facebook.com/Mladejkidom - Youth center Pazardzhik;
www.facebook.com/ocean.of.love.pz - Festival "Ocean of Love";
www.facebook.com/teatar.priateli - Youth Theatre „Friends”.
Inna Tserovska /Director of The festival/
Valentina Topalova /Organiser - administrative activity/
Aleksandar Bratoev /Organiser - creative activity/